- This is a high impact, high density polyethylene sheet.
- Specific gravity is 0.96, about 4% lighter than water.
- Temp: 257o F is the approximate melting point.
- It is ideally suited for the manufacture of chemical resistant products which come in direct contact with foodstuffs.
- TYPICAL USES: Business machine parts, guides and wear plates, cams, washers, shims, packing rings in chemical applications, low speed bearings, laboratory vessels, rotors and blades, roll stand bearings, nuclear storage containers, skids and deflector plates; and tank, chute and bin linings.