NITRILE   Also: Buna-N, NBR -- Synthetic rubber   Color: Black
- Excellent resistance to oil, solvents and fuels.
- Available in a range of tensile strengths.
- Hardnesses: 40 to 80 durometer
- Available in white FDA-approved grade. Commonly used for food processing.
- Specific gravity is 1.2 - 1.3, 25% more than water.
- Temperature range -40o F to 200o F
- TYPICAL USES: Gaskets for lubrication and fuel systems, including tanks and pumps. Commonly used for general purpose O-Rings. MIL-Spec material available.
- Rolls & sheets to 2" thick
- Pads to 8" thick
- Strips to 2" thick
- Cut shapes
- Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) added
- FDA approved materials
- MIL-spec materials
- Uncured compounds